Die-cutting is the process of cutting-out monochrome or multi-colour material by laser.
Our R&D departement has developed an innovative process to manufacture perfectly cut transfers in various colours for cutting-out transfers with multiple colours.
Our ready-to-apply Die-cut transfers (no weeding neede) are printed on a transparent film. These transfers are applied with a thermal press on different types of support (textile, PU, non-woven,...).
The Die-Cut laser transfers has multiple advantages :
- Precise contours and clean outlines
- Optimal elasticity: Ideal for technical fabrics
- Diversity of materials: Matt or glossy, textured, reflective, fluorescent, phosphorescent, 3D relief,...
- Customisation: Specific colouring upon request
- Excellent longevity and abrasion resistance
- washable at 60ºC (140°F)
- Quick and easy to use: Marking complete in a few seconds using a thermal press
- Choice of packaging: Individual items or on a roll (for a roll press)